Thank you for using My Patient Solutions.
If you need immediate assistance registering for an account or submitting a patient enrollment, please call 1-866-4 ACCESS to speak with a Genentech Access Solutions support representative.
Forgot your user name?
Your user name is the work email address you provided when registering for a My Patient Solutions account. If you are not sure which email address you used, please call 1-866-4 ACCESS.
Which internet browsers are supported?
Genentech Access Solutions recommends that you use one of the following browsers:
- Apple Safari - 6.x and 7.x
- Internet Explorer - version 9.x and 10.x (except Compatibility View)
Internet Explorer Compatibility View
- Open the Internet Explorer browser
- Click the Tools menu at the top and verify there is not a check mark next to Compatibility View
- Click the Tools menu at the top and select Compatibility View settings
- In the Compatibility View settings window, enter force.com under "Add this website:" and click Add
- In the Compatibility View settings window, verify all 3 checkboxes are unchecked and click Close
- Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen for the settings to take effect
What do I do if I am not seeing information for one of my patients?
To find the status for one of your patients:
- Log in to My Patient Solutions
- Click on the "My Patients" tab
- Select the "Open Cases" sub-tab
- Enter the patient's name in the "Find Patient" search field
If you still can't access your patient's information, please call 1-866-4 ACCESS.
Return to Login